Information for ticket holders regarding the COVID-19 virus
We realize these are uncertain times, and we look forward to a brighter future for our community and the arts. The safety and well-being of our patrons, staff, artists and volunteers is our top priority. Upon reopening, we will follow all federal, state, local and university guidelines. As we navigate this unique situation, we will continue to keep our patrons and community informed through email, our website, and Facebook page.
For more information on safety requirements regarding COVID-19, please go here.
The following shows have been postponed due to the pandemic:
If you are a ticket purchaser to a postponed event, your tickets will be valid on the new performance date.
- HAMILTON – Rescheduled for May 9 - 28, 2023
- Killer Queen - Rescheduled for Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Lucy Loves Desi – Rescheduled for January 20, 2023
- Piano Battle - Rescheduled for Sunday, April 16, 2023 (Please note that this show will be available to purchase again with the 22-23 season.)
- The Peking Acrobats - Replaced with Golden Dragon Acrobats and rescheduled for February 10, 2023 (Please note that this show will be available to purchase again with the 22-23 season.)
We appreciate the leadership of our public officials and will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves to ensure the health and well-being of our audience, staff, volunteers cast and crew before anything else.
Thank you for your patience and your continued support.
- Customer Service live chat hours: Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
- You may also leave us a message at 277-9771 and a customer service agent will return your call.