Information for ticket holders regarding the COVID-19 virus
We realize these are uncertain times, and we look forward to a brighter future for our community and the arts. The safety and well-being of our patrons, staff, artists and volunteers is our top priority. Upon reopening, we will follow all federal, state, local and university guidelines. As we navigate this unique situation, we will continue to keep our patrons and community informed through email, our website, and Facebook page.
The following shows have either been canceled or postponed due to the pandemic:
- Escape to Margaritaville - Canceled
- The Tap Pack - Canceled
- Bollywood Boulevard - Canceled
- The Play That Goes Wrong - Canceled
- The Cher Show - Canceled
- Broadway Princess Party - Rescheduled for Sunday, May 2, 2021
- Drum Tao - Rescheduled for Sunday, September 27, 2020
- Canadian Brass - Rescheduled for Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Ailey II - Rescheduled for Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Come From Away - Rescheduled for July 21 - 25, 2021
- Killer Queen - Rescheduled for Saturday, September 25, 2021
We appreciate the leadership of our public officials and will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves to ensure the health and well-being of our audience, staff, volunteers cast and crew before anything else.
As of June 4: performances scheduled beginning September 2020 will go on as scheduled unless noted above. We look forward to welcoming you back to Popejoy Hall to enjoy the shared experience of seeing stories unfold live on stage.
Thank you for your patience and your continued support.
- Customer Service live chat hours: Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
- You may also leave us a message at 277-9771 and a customer service agent will return your call.