Ticket Policies & Procedures
All tickets are $4.00. We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance as Schooltime Series performances often sell out.
Please review the following instructions carefully before placing your order as our policies have recently changed. Each teacher should place their own order. All sales are final.
- Count the number of children attending with your group. Then, separately count the number of adult chaperones attending. All attendees must have a ticket regardless of age. Each ticket costs $4.00.
- Be sure to request tickets for the correct number of attendees in each type. It is important to accurately count the number of children and adults attending, as no refunds will be issued. Place your order online using a credit or debit card. Credit cards, debit cards, and cash are accepted at the box office window. Full payment is due when the order is placed.
- Add these addresses to your email’s Safe Senders list: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email with the number of paid attendees in your group after we process your order.
- You’ll receive an email when tickets are issued. Access your account to download your mobile tickets to your smartphone. You will receive a mobile ticket with a scannable barcode for each adult attending the performance. These tickets allow your entire group performance access. You may keep all the mobile tickets on your personal device and scan each one before entry or redistribute them to the adults in your group.
- Call 505-277-6746 for Schooltime Series-specific ticketing questions.
Accessibility / Accommodation Services
It is our mission to make the Popejoy Schooltime Series accessible to all New Mexicans. Request ADA accommodations when you order.
Excellent value for excellent performances! It is vitally important to expose my homeschool son to the performing arts, but we cannot afford to take him to many shows at a ‘regular’ venue.