Ticket Policies & Procedures
All tickets are $3.00. We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance as Schooltime Series performances often sell out.
Please review the following instructions carefully before placing your order as our policies have recently changed. Each teacher should place their own order. All sales are final.
- Add up the number of children and chaperoning adults attending with your group. All attendees must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Place your order online using a credit or debit card. Credit cards, debit cards, and cash are accepted at the box office window. Full payment is due when the order is placed.
- Add these addresses to your email’s Safe Senders list: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email with the number of paid attendees in your group after we process your order.
- You will then receive a print-at-home ticket with a scannable bar code when tickets are issued. This paper ticket with a barcode will allow the number of paid attendees listed in your confirmation email to enter the theater together. Only one paper ticket per group is required.
- Call 505-277-6746 for Schooltime Series-specific ticketing questions.
Accessibility / Accommodation Services
It is our mission to make the Popejoy Schooltime Series accessible to all New Mexicans. Request ADA accommodations when you order.
Excellent value for excellent performances! It is vitally important to expose my homeschool son to the performing arts, but we cannot afford to take him to many shows at a ‘regular’ venue.