Is your school Title I? If so, you may be eligible for free tickets to an in-person performance.
Title I tickets are limited to 40 per teacher for a single in-person performance and available on a first come, first served basis. Teachers at Title I schools may also purchase additional tickets or tickets to other in-person performances beginning August 15, 2023 at 10am for $4.00 each.
How to Obtain Tickets
- Count the number of students attending with your group. Then, separately count the number of adult chaperones attending. All attendees must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Visit schooltimeseries.com/title.
- Enter promo code: TITLE
- Request tickets for the correct number of adult and student attendees. A maximum of 40 tickets to a single performance may be ordered while supplies last. No payment is necessary.
- Add these addresses to your email’s Safe Senders list: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email with the number of paid attendees in your group after we process your order.
- You’ll receive an email when tickets are issued. Access your account to download your mobile tickets to your smartphone. You will receive a mobile ticket with a scannable barcode for each adult attending the performance. These tickets allow your entire group performance access. You may keep all the mobile tickets on your personal device and scan each one before entry or redistribute them to the adults in your group.
- Call 505-277-6746 for Schooltime Series-specific ticketing questions.
You will then receive a print-at-home ticket with a scannable bar code when tickets are issued. This paper ticket with a barcode will allow the number of paid attendees listed in your confirmation email to enter the theater together. Only one paper ticket per group is required.
Call 505-277-6746 for Schooltime Series-specific ticketing questions.