Know Before You Go
We are committed to providing a safe experience for our patrons and artists. To do this, we’ve taken an approach informed by government guidance as well as input from the University of New Mexico administration. These are some of the safety measures we’ve implemented this season:
- Contactless ticket scanners
- New wayfinding signage
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Upgraded air filtration
Popejoy’s staff members have been fully vaccinated in accordance with university requirements.
Our commitment to safety doesn’t stop there. We ask patrons to do their part to support the safety of other guests, volunteers, staff, and artists.
- Provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance for all patrons aged 12 and older. Learn more about our vaccine policy.
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times in Popejoy Hall, the UNM Center for the Arts, and when riding a shuttle
- Practice 6-foot social distancing when waiting at a shuttle stop
- Plan childcare for children under the age of 2
- Call (505) 277-4569 if you are feeling sick or showing symptoms and cannot attend your performance
Masks will not be available for purchase. Please don’t leave home without one.
We will follow all federal, state, local, and university guidelines and update this page accordingly.